The wait to see a doctor is over. Avail of online GP consultations from the comfort of your own home, at work or if you are on the go. Using a computer or mobile device you can have a video consultation with a GP without needing to schedule an appointment.
VideoDoc can be used for medical non-emergency consultations where a physical examination is not required. This is an excellent service for you and your family to use if you need to see a doctor straight away.
When to use VideoDoc?
– For diagnosis and treatment of everyday illness
– If you need a prescription
– When worried about a personal health or medical issue
– When in need of a second opinion
– When considering A&E for a non-emergency situation
– When you are not comfortable talking to your own doctor about a health or wellness problem
– When your usual doctor is unavailable
– When travelling and in need of medical care
Terms & Conditions Apply:
Monday – Sunday, 8am – 10pm
All GPs are registered with the General Medical Council